- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Power Somali coast press freedom Kampala South Africa law Kagnew donors Human Rights The Emperor Lumbashi Travel Michael Holman Anti-Homosexual Laws poverty Finance Operation pakistan IMF Yoweri Museveni Asmara Zaire culture letters salesman hijacks Personal Letters UN Githongo Kenya war military Memoirs literature Biography