- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Eritrea Somali coast Kampala Michael Holman Ryszard Kapuscinski military government Famine Rugasira legal Personal Letters instititions Democracy personality protest salesman Neutrality Financial Times death cat Travel Dadaab Lusaka Gobind Nankani independence Political Voice Last Orders at Harrods politics The Emperor reflections Afrikaner Personal Letters Finance Literary Review Rhodesia