- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
African Deadlines journalist Afrikaner Literary Review law military Luxury Lodge Kuwisha Biography war danger books conflict Mugabe Zaire Financial Aid Nigeria Ethiopia poverty Gobind Nankani legal leader Immigration Harrods hijacks corruption Asmara Anti-corruption help Binaisa The Emperor pakistan mile end Eritrea Nelson Mandela