- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
government Democracy prime minister Kagnew corruption politics Afrikaner Nigeria warrior Harrods leader Dadaab Literary Review reflections Luxury Lodge Monetary Fund Jeffrey D Sachs exile hijacks personality literature Michael Holman Raymond O'Donnell visions Rugasira Binaisa Famine book of the week salesman globalisation Mozambique Personal Letters tax Band Aid poverty