- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Literary Review Financial Times Obote salesman Economic Recovery poverty zimbabwe publicity The Emperor UDI Last Orders at Harrods Michael Holman Mandela Raymond O'Donnell war Personal Letters g8 Africa personality Uganda Band Aid politics Famine Profile Githongo Lusaka Somali coast warrior African Deadlines Financial Aid The White Giraffe Neutrality government World Bank Susie Smith