- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
mile end Soweto law cat Ethiopia legal corruption economy book of the week Mozambique salesman summit Personal Letters Michael Holman danger Kuwisha Leopard Hills Royal Malewane Commonwealth Anti-corruption leader literature Githongo The Emperor Dizzy Worms South Africa Human Rights Lumbashi Ryszard Kapuscinski Uganda zimbabwe African Deadlines Binaisa reflections Book Review