- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Rhodesia poverty personality ower Immigration book of the week Asmara independence arts The White Giraffe death Kampala Susie Smith Operation Famine Soweto World Bank Githongo conflict Personal Letters African angst Mozambique congo UDI danger Dadaab law Biography Uganda The Emperor exile Monetary Fund Harrods Obote Kenya