- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
journalist Kuwisha Political Voice conflict Zaire independence Mozambique Asmara economy The Emperor Eritrea Michaela Wrong Irish Times Ryszard Kapuscinski Monetary Fund World Bank Africa hijacks Nigeria war Personal Letters Luxury Lodge Harrods Commonwealth Githongo Uganda zimbabwe Memoirs African Deadlines warrior Gobind Nankani letters Kagnew Novel Last Orders at Harrods