- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Britain reflections Human Rights press freedom Aid culture Africa government Commonwealth Harrods donors mile end Apartheid Zambia literature Mugabe Personal Letters poverty The Emperor cat World Bank future Afrikaner UN letters Travel Eritrea Book Review Nigeria leader Soweto books salesman Zaire Neutrality