- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
globalisation Novel Rugasira Irish Times Afrikaner visions publicity government salesman Lumbashi Monetary Fund future African Deadlines Kenya exile Aid Kagnew war instititions press freedom Mandela help UDI congo Binaisa FT Magazine Susie Smith The White Giraffe mile end Ryszard Kapuscinski journalist Famine Travel Soweto Somali coast