- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Personal Letters Zambia leader Rugby prime minister IMF g8 Luxury Lodge letters military Commonwealth Irish Times Michael Holman Power congo Desmond Tutu journalist Apartheid Kuwisha visions government literature Ethiopia culture Githongo independence Afrikaner corruption Kampala memo leak Mugabe Financial Aid Rhodesia Neutrality Nigeria