- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
World Bank politics Kenya leader African angst Luxury Lodge Desmond Tutu summit memo leak UN Mandela military press freedom Harrods Britain Personal Letters Zambia Book Review Lusaka Ryszard Kapuscinski warrior Neutrality conflict Dadaab Uganda Fatboy Finance The Emperor Commonwealth visions IMF reflections Nigeria legal Gobind Nankani