- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
future Ethiopia Lusaka The Emperor Zambia publicity Desmond Tutu poverty Literary Review Dadaab Asmara Zaire Novel Kenya journalist Eritrea Africa memo leak hijacks Dizzy Worms war politics African angst Economic Recovery Rhodesia Mandela help literature Memoirs Githongo Irish Times Mozambique culture legal conflict