- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
books Kenya law Profile exile Soweto Lumbashi donors Harrods Memoirs letters visions book of the week Githongo Somali coast Biography Susie Smith Literary Review pakistan Binaisa politics UDI Neutrality Michael Holman Lusaka African Deadlines Asmara Dizzy Worms Dizzee Worms Democracy summit globalisation military Afrikaner poverty