- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
prime minister David Case war Financial Aid Michael Holman Kagnew future Michaela Wrong Last Orders at Harrods UDI corruption personality independence Apartheid Economic Recovery Nelson Mandela Literary Review Immigration Democracy Dizzy Worms books Monetary Fund Eritrea poverty Rhodesia Raymond O'Donnell Zaire FT Magazine Memoirs Band Aid politics leader salesman World Bank Somali coast