- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Nigeria government Obote Dizzee Worms protest military Kuwisha South Africa literature Harrods letters Soweto Githongo summit salesman congo liberation Personal Letters exile Uganda News independence The Emperor hijacks Political Voice instititions Economic Recovery publicity Michael Holman press freedom Financial Times future book of the week Gobind Nankani Apartheid