- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
book of the week death Ethiopia cat zimbabwe help Irish Times exile prime minister Dizzee Worms legal South Africa Nelson Mandela Rugby Political Voice military statistic UDI globalisation politics Ryszard Kapuscinski Financial Aid journalist Soweto Nigeria Michaela Wrong Lumbashi African angst donors leader culture Rhodesia salesman Zambia Financial Times