- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Memoirs Irish Times Lumbashi FT Magazine prime minister Power Jeffrey D Sachs Kuwisha Luxury Lodge publicity Lusaka African angst Leopard Hills Britain Soweto tax Obote Rugasira conflict cat Anti-corruption Financial Aid government corruption culture g8 economy donors books Travel Ryszard Kapuscinski hijacks Gobind Nankani globalisation Fatboy