- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Somali coast Novel Rhodesia The White Giraffe Operation Ryszard Kapuscinski Raymond O'Donnell Eritrea literature The Emperor Irish Times Human Rights conflict Financial Aid Kampala liberation Zambia tax Lumbashi Michaela Wrong Githongo mile end Anti-corruption Band Aid Personal Letters help Rugby press freedom Harrods Soweto Susie Smith death Leopard Hills summit African angst