- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Somali coast Power Gobind Nankani reflections g8 economy exile Irish Times Luxury Lodge Personal Letters Aid Apartheid literature Memoirs independence summit Britain Zaire publicity donors Soweto Dizzy Worms African angst Nelson Mandela Afrikaner Ryszard Kapuscinski zimbabwe Travel warrior Biography poverty Dadaab Economic Recovery Literary Review conflict