- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
help Susie Smith Gobind Nankani Kenya culture Human Rights salesman instititions Famine exile Apartheid leader News Travel Githongo Kuwisha World Bank IMF danger Dizzy Worms reflections legal Irish Times economy literature Royal Malewane Dizzee Worms Britain Novel independence Ryszard Kapuscinski Raymond O'Donnell books Zambia Afrikaner