- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
The White Giraffe liberation economy Biography World Bank politics law Susie Smith Operation Nigeria Ryszard Kapuscinski Mugabe letters conflict Soweto Famine help corruption David Case personality Rhodesia Africa Immigration Zambia death protest Power Commonwealth exile Memoirs legal Personal Letters UDI Finance salesman