- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
law African angst Apartheid Human Rights books protest prime minister warrior danger IMF Afrikaner leader hijacks Rhodesia Zambia literature Democracy Aid Financial Aid Ryszard Kapuscinski pakistan Personal Letters Michaela Wrong Soweto Eritrea Financial Times Royal Malewane Literary Review economy Biography David Case Leopard Hills Harrods help Dizzy Worms