- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
politics Crisis Band Aid Power Commonwealth pakistan South Africa UDI protest arts Nelson Mandela Rhodesia Neutrality poverty Democracy Lusaka Britain reflections Personal Letters Yoweri Museveni letters Dadaab Memoirs war Kenya Obote corruption Kagnew journalist globalisation The Emperor death Personal Letters Somali coast book of the week