- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
South Africa donors Ethiopia Githongo Harrods corruption The Emperor prime minister globalisation memo leak Anti-corruption Mugabe protest visions Susie Smith UDI warrior Michael Holman Personal Letters statistic Obote Irish Times Mozambique cat help Book Review future Gobind Nankani ower Finance Last Orders at Harrods Lumbashi literature conflict Afrikaner