- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Last Orders at Harrods Mozambique Rhodesia exile Kuwisha David Case UN corruption Raymond O'Donnell instititions Susie Smith politics Monetary Fund World Bank Githongo Kagnew Lusaka Band Aid pakistan Finance Novel Soweto Afrikaner conflict death leader books Economic Recovery Parkinson's cat Royal Malewane Crisis IMF Binaisa Michaela Wrong