- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
book of the week Soweto World Bank Lumbashi Somali coast Political Voice Band Aid military publicity Nigeria politics African Deadlines Monetary Fund protest Personal Letters books Immigration Leopard Hills law Book Review Afrikaner journalist donors Africa Nelson Mandela Operation Ethiopia Lusaka The Emperor economy war Finance independence Zambia g8