- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Anti-Homosexual Laws Luxury Lodge corruption Profile help Operation exile Rugby Economic Recovery Financial Aid Fatboy Eritrea mile end politics military World Bank Human Rights Michael Holman leader David Case warrior Lumbashi economy Rugasira protest Zaire Personal Letters Apartheid Democracy personality book of the week donors UDI arts independence