- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
book of the week politics Economic Recovery Anti-Homosexual Laws UN Parkinson's Financial Times Leopard Hills reflections Gobind Nankani Luxury Lodge Book Review Immigration Memoirs Band Aid Apartheid Asmara military Kagnew Rhodesia Personal Letters law corruption Africa Novel Rugasira liberation Afrikaner books exile globalisation independence visions Kampala prime minister