- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
letters visions Lumbashi exile Leopard Hills Travel summit Apartheid UDI Kuwisha death Royal Malewane congo Human Rights Band Aid Democracy Commonwealth poverty Financial Aid Desmond Tutu Economic Recovery politics Uganda Anti-Homosexual Laws hijacks independence Biography World Bank zimbabwe Somali coast liberation FT Magazine reflections Nelson Mandela salesman