- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
books Kagnew Aid Finance Dizzy Worms summit culture Luxury Lodge leader exile politics memo leak independence death poverty Kuwisha Commonwealth FT Magazine publicity Last Orders at Harrods Somali coast Financial Times IMF Crisis Biography law Michaela Wrong Leopard Hills journalist congo literature Immigration Dizzee Worms World Bank liberation