- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
UDI Ryszard Kapuscinski protest UN government publicity Last Orders at Harrods law Asmara Dizzy Worms book of the week exile IMF Parkinson's poverty Nigeria Kuwisha danger Fatboy Financial Aid Immigration Novel Michael Holman Democracy personality Eritrea Literary Review Desmond Tutu Kagnew Apartheid corruption culture Kampala Lusaka conflict