- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
World Bank Crisis personality Britain Obote Travel UDI Band Aid The White Giraffe Personal Letters reflections Michael Holman prime minister conflict Memoirs ower Mandela zimbabwe Kuwisha Rugasira Githongo Power Human Rights death Harrods hijacks Luxury Lodge Political Voice Ryszard Kapuscinski Soweto Literary Review future publicity Uganda letters