- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Britain Rugasira Personal Letters Political Voice African angst Jeffrey D Sachs Human Rights Kuwisha Raymond O'Donnell cat Afrikaner Zaire tax Literary Review Profile war Monetary Fund Rhodesia Democracy books African Deadlines instititions Mugabe memo leak Commonwealth visions journalist Economic Recovery Ethiopia Nigeria leader ower corruption Dizzy Worms warrior