- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Rugasira Somali coast Nelson Mandela Mandela African Deadlines Financial Times law independence Literary Review The Emperor Economic Recovery Kagnew Power Famine Raymond O'Donnell Africa ower arts Yoweri Museveni Eritrea Kenya Democracy government visions Book Review Neutrality g8 memo leak Nigeria Rhodesia David Case letters cat pakistan politics