- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Personal Letters Zaire books Lusaka Literary Review Leopard Hills press freedom military cat mile end Gobind Nankani donors Mandela Desmond Tutu future African Deadlines Profile prime minister World Bank Apartheid Royal Malewane Dizzee Worms The Emperor Kenya Michael Holman Democracy war Neutrality Human Rights Parkinson's UDI Kagnew Famine Financial Aid Anti-Homosexual Laws