- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Royal Malewane books independence Power Operation economy African Deadlines South Africa conflict Irish Times Parkinson's law liberation Financial Times reflections Democracy Ryszard Kapuscinski Band Aid mile end Finance Mugabe Fatboy military Githongo FT Magazine Biography Last Orders at Harrods literature Soweto Kenya letters Nigeria Anti-Homosexual Laws journalist Afrikaner