- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
letters Uganda Binaisa David Case African angst Eritrea Dizzy Worms congo visions Literary Review Afrikaner Anti-corruption independence The Emperor Kuwisha Immigration Somali coast Political Voice Human Rights Obote Economic Recovery exile Irish Times Lumbashi mile end Personal Letters conflict Michael Holman Gobind Nankani Yoweri Museveni Neutrality danger Jeffrey D Sachs Anti-Homosexual Laws personality