- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
independence Lumbashi Monetary Fund Band Aid Rhodesia Memoirs Eritrea politics Human Rights Political Voice danger Uganda Rugasira Financial Times Parkinson's The Emperor Raymond O'Donnell personality publicity donors Kampala letters Power mile end Kuwisha Kagnew Last Orders at Harrods instititions Ryszard Kapuscinski Zambia Mandela Harrods law Rugby g8