- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Kuwisha publicity Michael Holman Leopard Hills globalisation Dizzy Worms Commonwealth salesman hijacks Royal Malewane Personal Letters Travel Yoweri Museveni Githongo Democracy Literary Review Rugasira cat News ower Human Rights Financial Aid Ryszard Kapuscinski Desmond Tutu military summit corruption books Lusaka Dizzee Worms Mandela conflict Eritrea FT Magazine Last Orders at Harrods