- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
personality Yoweri Museveni World Bank independence Afrikaner Political Voice Dadaab Rugasira UDI Rhodesia Book Review Zaire publicity summit Susie Smith congo Dizzy Worms Rugby Lumbashi law Obote Michael Holman Kampala Desmond Tutu Lusaka ower Jeffrey D Sachs Band Aid Raymond O'Donnell Financial Times reflections mile end visions press freedom Operation