- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
visions Gobind Nankani Rugasira Dizzy Worms Nelson Mandela zimbabwe military Commonwealth Kenya prime minister publicity Immigration leader Eritrea salesman Ethiopia Power Yoweri Museveni corruption Githongo Parkinson's Literary Review Zambia culture Economic Recovery Britain Book Review danger Financial Aid press freedom UDI future Profile poverty politics