- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
death Memoirs The White Giraffe war g8 Binaisa culture Kampala Parkinson's publicity Soweto hijacks Anti-Homosexual Laws press freedom Kagnew Literary Review Last Orders at Harrods Lusaka literature Profile Zambia Novel tax help Rhodesia prime minister independence cat donors Kenya Financial Aid military The Emperor Commonwealth South Africa