- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Lusaka Aid Profile death war Mozambique Democracy protest Githongo Rugasira Rhodesia Harrods Zambia African angst Zaire books Dizzy Worms Michael Holman Afrikaner Dizzee Worms poverty independence law Personal Letters Human Rights Literary Review Ryszard Kapuscinski Kenya Rugby Kampala Britain statistic Lumbashi UDI warrior