- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
death Financial Times Mozambique Parkinson's poverty Rhodesia David Case Mugabe Fatboy Eritrea Human Rights economy danger personality Dizzee Worms South Africa Yoweri Museveni Dadaab hijacks African Deadlines congo Famine statistic salesman Neutrality Novel instititions Kuwisha Irish Times Economic Recovery Luxury Lodge Ethiopia book of the week Harrods Raymond O'Donnell