- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
World Bank ower Literary Review FT Magazine Profile Economic Recovery Nelson Mandela Gobind Nankani Personal Letters book of the week summit Aid prime minister Lumbashi Political Voice Ethiopia Zaire mile end zimbabwe personality IMF Obote Dadaab cat Leopard Hills g8 poverty government Kampala Africa books death South Africa war Band Aid