- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
death Immigration law mile end memo leak Irish Times Britain Leopard Hills economy leader independence Somali coast Novel Ethiopia Aid Harrods publicity Lusaka reflections legal danger war journalist conflict Book Review congo Nelson Mandela Desmond Tutu literature Afrikaner Asmara Michael Holman Dadaab poverty Personal Letters