- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
African Deadlines death Financial Aid mile end Biography literature help Africa government independence Nigeria Kenya journalist Parkinson's David Case Mugabe reflections law pakistan Irish Times World Bank war letters Ethiopia Immigration Neutrality Travel Zaire Anti-corruption culture Human Rights Personal Letters Novel warrior UDI