- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
books Personal Letters Asmara Famine Britain congo war Harrods Rugasira Economic Recovery Literary Review Financial Times FT Magazine Ethiopia Rugby Obote Jeffrey D Sachs globalisation death Lusaka Michael Holman Dadaab zimbabwe Desmond Tutu Eritrea Somali coast ower liberation book of the week Dizzy Worms literature salesman donors Afrikaner g8