- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
UDI Power war Financial Times tax Zambia Yoweri Museveni memo leak Human Rights Literary Review exile zimbabwe Kenya Michael Holman congo Fatboy culture Nigeria David Case press freedom Harrods Obote statistic Dadaab Profile Band Aid IMF books reflections Book Review Memoirs Ryszard Kapuscinski corruption Gobind Nankani literature