- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
book of the week war Lusaka future Parkinson's tax Dizzy Worms Ethiopia Rugasira Soweto economy donors Asmara mile end Monetary Fund zimbabwe Kampala David Case Githongo books Yoweri Museveni Somali coast Apartheid Finance protest Novel Desmond Tutu warrior law letters help Dadaab g8 Obote Human Rights