- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Neutrality war Africa Personal Letters liberation letters David Case Michael Holman military Kenya leader books Mandela exile Ryszard Kapuscinski Desmond Tutu tax mile end Band Aid pakistan Nigeria literature Soweto Last Orders at Harrods hijacks future government Zambia reflections Kuwisha Novel Book Review summit corruption visions