- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Michael Holman Rugasira exile reflections Personal Letters Kenya cat congo Rugby Dizzy Worms liberation Mugabe Mozambique warrior help Anti-corruption Ryszard Kapuscinski South Africa Book Review Afrikaner African Deadlines future Desmond Tutu Dizzee Worms Commonwealth economy Gobind Nankani David Case leader African angst journalist Raymond O'Donnell mile end memo leak Power