- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
book of the week Parkinson's books Susie Smith Anti-Homosexual Laws future Financial Aid Last Orders at Harrods government economy Neutrality Crisis News reflections letters Literary Review g8 Leopard Hills congo help globalisation ower Luxury Lodge Harrods personality IMF Apartheid Anti-corruption Lumbashi The Emperor Binaisa Novel Uganda death Personal Letters