- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Biography Kuwisha literature politics Parkinson's Mugabe law instititions Famine Zaire Monetary Fund Afrikaner Desmond Tutu Mozambique Human Rights African Deadlines Binaisa war Lumbashi Book Review Power Neutrality death Michael Holman statistic journalist culture legal Personal Letters Commonwealth Kenya Personal Letters donors Apartheid Obote