- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
g8 publicity reflections Biography tax Personal Letters letters economy Democracy hijacks Lusaka Obote Luxury Lodge UDI Book Review Neutrality Binaisa Rhodesia Operation World Bank Travel corruption Nigeria globalisation Literary Review journalist Irish Times South Africa war Anti-corruption congo Royal Malewane cat press freedom Yoweri Museveni