- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Democracy future salesman Obote Monetary Fund Raymond O'Donnell Kampala memo leak Irish Times Dizzee Worms Economic Recovery Novel protest literature military Zaire Neutrality Uganda Yoweri Museveni death Britain ower Somali coast World Bank Biography Susie Smith Ryszard Kapuscinski Mandela prime minister economy Kuwisha Harrods The Emperor cat UDI