- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
donors military Rugasira publicity Crisis journalist Kuwisha The Emperor help Financial Times Gobind Nankani corruption law poverty Michael Holman Kagnew war Ryszard Kapuscinski Apartheid David Case culture Susie Smith Literary Review Irish Times tax Uganda mile end Economic Recovery Somali coast legal government Power Kenya Neutrality Michaela Wrong