- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Dizzy Worms personality zimbabwe FT Magazine Asmara Apartheid African angst letters Michaela Wrong The Emperor war Dizzee Worms Profile Crisis Gobind Nankani World Bank Novel Uganda statistic publicity mile end protest Zaire warrior Mozambique Commonwealth Soweto Kenya Immigration Lumbashi politics visions future Finance Parkinson's