- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Personal Letters Irish Times Yoweri Museveni Dadaab military The White Giraffe UDI Kenya Human Rights corruption Aid Uganda Monetary Fund Leopard Hills Financial Aid Neutrality economy Githongo Ryszard Kapuscinski book of the week Novel Travel Dizzy Worms leader politics Personal Letters publicity warrior help Obote Ethiopia arts IMF summit protest