- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Personal Letters Soweto Book Review politics exile Immigration press freedom Michael Holman book of the week Political Voice Finance African angst leader instititions Raymond O'Donnell Michaela Wrong News Britain Zambia arts Rugby law mile end Memoirs Eritrea Profile Leopard Hills Human Rights South Africa government Economic Recovery Lusaka Crisis globalisation cat