- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Novel IMF Lumbashi Parkinson's Dizzy Worms Michael Holman corruption Neutrality FT Magazine Power News g8 Rugasira Crisis press freedom book of the week Luxury Lodge Eritrea Uganda Biography Immigration military journalist poverty The White Giraffe David Case Leopard Hills warrior exile visions Economic Recovery Afrikaner Rhodesia Africa tax