- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
The White Giraffe Susie Smith leader Fatboy ower World Bank Democracy Mugabe Personal Letters warrior Biography UDI African angst African Deadlines Literary Review help Obote Uganda Finance publicity liberation Soweto Mozambique Kenya salesman Harrods News Power mile end Lumbashi exile letters Zaire danger Ethiopia