- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Githongo politics Rugasira salesman Anti-Homosexual Laws instititions war help Democracy Uganda Kuwisha Ethiopia Raymond O'Donnell Ryszard Kapuscinski Rugby FT Magazine Kampala Royal Malewane Nigeria conflict Kagnew Yoweri Museveni Famine Commonwealth Personal Letters Last Orders at Harrods Political Voice cat corruption leader Literary Review poverty exile Memoirs African angst