- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
World Bank Royal Malewane Dizzee Worms cat David Case Jeffrey D Sachs danger poverty exile UN donors Dadaab law Mozambique g8 Ryszard Kapuscinski The Emperor Michael Holman Lusaka Rhodesia Profile Desmond Tutu warrior hijacks Financial Aid government mile end Economic Recovery Gobind Nankani help Apartheid leader Anti-corruption Uganda Literary Review