- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
conflict Michael Holman publicity Harrods Africa Famine Immigration Eritrea UN danger Leopard Hills News FT Magazine Personal Letters Britain Dizzee Worms press freedom Aid Financial Aid corruption Operation Apartheid Human Rights Dizzy Worms Economic Recovery Lusaka mile end Desmond Tutu liberation Mugabe Parkinson's Somali coast IMF literature Monetary Fund